Brethren, on behalf of the Valley of Tampa we hope that you are as excited about the upcoming Honors Weekend to be held on Saturday, November 11, 2017 in Tampa, Florida as we are.
In making your plans to attend this special event, please take note of the following information:
- Make checks payable to Tampa Consistory and mail to: Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 5500 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL 33634
- Hotel reservations should be made by logging onto https://aws.passkey.com/go/scottishriteofflorida. Room rates are $139 per night, single or double occupancy plus 12% sales tax. Reservations may also be made directly with the Hyatt’s Central Reservations at 888-421-1442 and mentioning Scottish Rite of Florida. Hotel check in time is 3:00 p.m. The Hyatt is providing free self parking in their parking garage. Valet parking is available at a cost of $12.00 per day.
- Deadline for making hotel reservations is Tuesday, October 10, 2017. Any reservations made after that time will be on a space available basis.
- For those arriving on Friday, you may pick up your name tags and meal tickets from the Registration Committee at the hotel when you arrive. For those coming in Saturday these may be picked up during the day at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center (SRMC). Ladies tickets for Lunch will also be available for pickup on Saturday at the Hyatt.
- The Thirty-third Degree and KCCH will be conferred at the SRMC, 5500 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL. Bus transportation will be available for the candidates. The bus for the 33rd Degree candidates will leave the hotel at 7:30 a.m. KCCH candidates will leave the Hyatt at 10:30 a.m. Lunch will be served at 11:00 a.m. at the SRMC. Please make your lunch reservations using the registration form.
- Scottish Rite and Blue Lodge dues cards will be checked when you pick up your nametags.
- There will be a lunch for the lades at the Grand Hyatt from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Reservations for this lunch must be made by October 30, 2017 and the meal selection should be indicated on the reservation form.
- The Banquet on Saturday will also be at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay beginning at 7:00 p.m. Meal selections must be noted on the reservation form. PLEASE NOTE: The Banquet will be open to all 33rd IGH’s and KCCH brethren and their families, therefore, it is very important that reservations for this event be made as early as possible.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR ALL EVENTS IS OCTOBER 30, 2017.
- Please contact Ill⸫ John Drewett, 33°, General Secretary of the Valley of Tampa or Trish Warhul if you have any questions at 813-886-0578.